Spring Equinox

 Good morning, my dears. I should have written yesterday, but I got a bit involved with cleaning and getting out decorations. Every year I make an egg tree. This year, I will be using a tree in my garden, rather than one in the yard. I will write a separate post about this later. 

When I got up yesterday, it was about 73 degrees. Then it got colder. I have several orange trees. I didn't want them to die in the cold, but since ants have moved into all the pots, I didn't want to bring them into the house. I cleaned out a small section of my in-laws' greenhouse. 

Last Tuesday was very warm. I put all the trees in my garden. I told each orange trees to protect my happiness. This is an important detail.

Yesterday, on the Equinox, I put the orange trees charged with protecting my happiness, in the greenhouse next door. 

This morning, my father-in-law texted me to say my sister-in-law is in the ER, maybe it's her appendix. She started feeling bad on Tuesday.

My husband has been complaining about his sister. Apparently she has been saying snide things. I don't know what exactly she said. 

I am thinking of blessing her, so that she moves out of state, and gets so busy with her new life that she has no time to think of us. And I will thank my orange trees. And give them some fertilizer. Such wonderful trees.

I want to talk about another spell I did:


Yes, this is a cheap, plastic box from DollarTree. I love these because they are just the right size for spells. This is a larger box, but it still fits in my hand and in my coat pocket. I normally get smaller boxes that can fit in my jeans pocket. The back has a magnet, which is perfect for attracting things. I often place my boxes in my studio under a metal shelf. If the box falls off, I know the spell has done its job. I usually try to make beautiful spells. I add needlework or colored designs or pictures. I can write petitions, add dried herbs or small stones. Sometimes I use mirrors or jewelry charms. When the box falls, I can take everything out, burn the paper, compost the herbs, then reuse the magnet. I will add it to the inside of a different box. I don't try to reattach the magnet to its box. I have found this does not work very well. Then I throw the box away. Some of my boxes stick to the shelf for years, and others fall off within a week. It depends. 

This is my spell to bring prosperity to my social media. This box will now be in all my posts, though out of sight. I have more ideas for spells. I wanted to share how I do things. Not everyone likes this kind of magick. Some people think DollarTree is too cheap. They believe in using the very best. I am a believer in using what I have on hand. I don't memorize correspondences or look for the "right" herb. I think I have something that will work around my house. 

Blessed be, my dears. Happy Spring! Stay safe and well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon Post

Keep Going

Effects of the Tesseract