Still Kinda Full Moon in Scorpio

 I'm tired, my dears. A lot is going on.

Because of my mother, I've been forced to talk to cops twice this week. 

First, I dressed like a conservative southern lady because I had some sketchy shit to do. My mother would not fill out the tax exemption form. She thought it was a bill. She insisted that she was exempt. I could not make her understand that in order to stay exempt, she would need to fill out the form. Since she refused, I filled it out for her, then forged her signature. Then I put on my black dress and my cross necklace, and tried to look like a righteous lady on a mission. Unfortunately, once at the courthouse, I couldn't figure out which room I needed to be in. So I asked the deputies because they were the only people around. 

Generally, I don't like cops. My oldest son is a felon. Whenever the cops don't have any leads, they come to my house and ask if I've seen my oldest. I will say no, he's in jail. They will then ask if I'm SURE he's in jail, and do I know who has visited him. I'll tell them to call the warden. They glare at me for a few minutes, waiting for me to do something illegal so that they have an excuse to search my house. When I just stand silently, they stomp off. But then they ride past my house several times each day for the next week. Sometimes they follow me. They are always disappointed when I go to the library or the thrift store. 

So that's why I don't like cops. The deputies at the courthouse were nice enough, but they wanted to keep talking to me. Being that I had just falsified tax forms, I didn't want to talk. I did some spells before I went to the courthouse, and everything went very well, better than I could have hoped. But I was still nervous. 

Yesterday, my mother decided to walk to my house. I live four miles away, and there is a very busy four lane highway between us. Some of her neighbors called the sheriff's department. Then one of the deputies called me. I had to go get her. She was a mile and a half from home. I took her to my house. I thought she would probably walk off again. We spent most of the day watching "Dark Winds." She loved the show. 

I just realized, I am not sure how the cops got my number. Now I have something else to be paranoid about. 

Eventually, my mom decided she should be at home. But at least she ate while she was here. 

Because I didn't want to leave my mother unsupervised, I didn't get much done yesterday. I did a lot of sewing. I am almost done with a crow.


I have been thinking that I need more majick in my life. I forget to do rituals. I think I want a blue print of some basic spells. I am thinking maybe a large piece of paper that already has pictures of correspondences, something I could put on my altar, activate, and light a candle or two. I found this picture
which I think would be good for autumn. I would like to do a collage. I could have these in my book of shadows. Just turn to the page, light my candle, and say the words. I already have a protection spell that I use all the time. And I have a picture for my best possible outcome spell. I use it at least once a week. I need a few more spells. 

So that's what I am going to work on today. Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well. Try to avoid cops. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon Post

Keep Going

Effects of the Tesseract