Another One

 

Technically, this happened when the cat knocked over my plant ward. It's not new. The angel guards. The jar is a spell to keep my enemies entangled in their own problems so they can't bother me. But I have carefully considered all my protective spells and I believe this one is keeping people tied to me. It works great for family members I can't avoid or for inconsiderate neighbors. Most of the problematic family have moved away, and I now have a well defined property line, so I don't think I need the jar anymore. I dumped the threads onto the burn pile. Most of the thread is synthetic and cannot be composted. I washed the jar, then put it in my greenhouse. I can use the jar as a terrarium. I cleaned the mirror, then reset the angel. I moved the plant to a different window. 

I hope this is the end of my wards being hit for a while. Things are chilled a bit since I added in the distract/forget charms, other than the first push back. That's the way protective majick works- you set a boundary, someone has got to test it. Stand firm. 

I hope today is calm and peaceful for you. Blessed be. Stay safe and well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon Post

Keep Going

Effects of the Tesseract