Magnet Spells

 

These are magnetic tiles on my refrigerator. Here I was mainly trying a layout, and considering how much I could do. I decided the best approach was to have a design in mind, (this one could be for stability), to clean each magnet, add a number or affirmation, arrange by color, give each magnet a job, then empower the whole thing. I will leave these up until the goal manifests. After making this one, I made another in a hexagon shape. The hexagon is for a business idea I have.

With the business idea, I decided to use my journal to manifest the outcome I want. I like to use as many layers in my spells as possible. I started questioning what steps I would need to take. Then I had a daydream of what the initial meeting would be like. 

And that's where I hit the first limitation. I imagined that the receptionist would be rude. I wondered why I would think that. I believe it is part of my mother's negative programming. She believes everyone is automatically against her. I think I believe I will be treated the same way because I am her daughter. I don't like people. I expect the worst. 

But that's not the case. No one has any reason to be rude to me. No one will instantly take a dislike to me, unless I caused some problem or they have a prejudice that I am unaware of. 

I thought about it for a while, before deciding that if possible, I should learn the name of the person/s who will read my email or greet me, then put their name in the sugar jar for a favorable interaction. If I can't learn the names, I will write Receptionist at Big Important Firm in the sugar. And then I will script how I want the first contact with the company to go. Then I will send the email. 

Had I not wrote out the steps, and then paid attention to my thoughts, I might have remained unaware that I block myself. But now that I know, I can resolve the issue. 

In other majick/sewing projects, I really want to add more whimsy to my house. I am a 90's girl. I love suns, moons, and stars. I definitely want more celestial décor. I was going to make a starry quilt for my bed. But I already have a hexagon flower garden quilt top, and amazingly, it will fit my bed when complete. I started embroidering the hexie flowers with moons. I am on my third hexie flower. I am also cottage core, and these two themes can unite under whimsy. Of course, I am adding some spells to my stitches.

I haven't worked on the astrology codex in a couple of days. Learning of the affair sort of knocked me for a loop. I suppose the affair itself doesn't matter much because it was in 1989, and the man my mother cheated with has been dead for some time. My mother has dementia. She won't change, nor will she care about my feelings. My father has been dead for 11 years. I am not surprised. It's more bothersome because the illusion has been broken; now I wonder what else she hid from me. Actually, I had already made one other discovery. I will need to talk about the green photo album.   

I haven't been speaking to my water, but that's easy enough to start again. I still have my list of things I want. I can review my notes, decide if I still want those things, then start telling water again. 

One of the other reasons I cut back on spells is because I moved the puppies to the library closet. The kennel was too crowded and whenever any of our other dogs or the cat went near, momma dog would growl. At least in the closet, the puppies are safe. I did most of my daily practice in the library. The puppies are a distraction, as is having their mother inside all the time. She must be walked several times, and she requires more food. 

My garden is drying up faster than I can water it. I water the garden in the morning. By mid day, everything is parched. I use a great deal of mulch, but this doesn't seem to be helping much. I think if I had no mulch, the garden would be dead. I learned soda manufacturers were the first to shift the blame for waste and pollution to the consumer, so that they need not spend any money cleaning up their mess. Oil companies first denied climate change, then like the soda companies, shifted blame to the consumer. Then they rebranded themselves to appear to be leading the change in renewable energy. Being aware of these things does not change the fact that it is hotter than the seventh layer of hell in Alabama right now. I would really love for humans to collectively say, enough, then start saving the planet. But we will probably just kill ourselves off while whining about how unfair the whole mess is.

That's all for now, my dears. Blessed be. Remember to stay safe and well while being defiant and non-compliant.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon Post

Keep Going

Effects of the Tesseract