The Moon Grows Full- Updates

 The past two days have been rather stressful. 

First, I killed a copperhead while cleaning up the yard. It was a juvenile, and I saw it before it could strike, but afterwards I decided it was wiser to stay in the house.

Next, I got three different confirmations that my distraction spells are working. The main person has started a new job. This job means they acquire new stuff that they can sell. Both the job and the side hustle is keeping them busy. They are no longer focused on me. This is great.

The other two supporters of the person's chaos have been been struck with problems. One has migraines and the other is apparently having martial issues. Neither seem concerned with me. I also think their problems are keeping them from the group that was gossiping, so the group is sort of dissolving. This is also great.

Last night, one of our puppies started screaming. I couldn't see anything wrong with her. This morning her neck is swollen. Occasionally, she bumps her neck and then she screams. I am guessing she got snake bit last night. Other than the swelling, which means she doesn't eat much, she seems to be fine. 

This morning I logged into DeviantArt. I had 207 notifications. I had posted a couple of spells. Those got likes, which means they have been cast again. Spells on the Internet live forever. I have decided to make another one. I'm thinking of posting my tesseract spell because it's a bit tricky since it shifts constantly. I consider the tesseract to be chaos majick. While I see that chaos can be useful, I am not a fan of chaos majick. I would rather just let it do it's thing, instead of trying to control it. The Internet is perfect for this. 

I had been wanting to work the tesseract during the Saturn retrograde anyway. Saturn rules time and when the planet is retrograde, it's a perfect opportunity for karma and returning negative energy created by others. 

I also started planning my autumn garden. My roses are doing great. I would like to focus on carrots, sweet potatoes, and lettuce. I changed the way my shelves were positioned, to give me more room while saving me from doing a lot of bending. I am thinking about a late sunflower crop for protection. 

That's all for now. Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon Post

Keep Going

Effects of the Tesseract