Updating Listings Resulted in a Sale!

 It only took two days! Actually, more like a day and a half since the sale went through yesterday evening. I didn't see it until this morning when I checked my email. Doing something with the shop every day works. I am still updating listings by the signs. For the second day in Aries, I updated a sun sticker. Today the moon is in Taurus, an earth sign. I decided to update a tree sculpture. I think the tree is very good art, and it should have sold by now. I should mention, that what sold wasn't one of the items I updated. That's fine. One less listing to update. 

Another bonus to updating the listings is that it gives me a good place to refer art consultants without me having to create a website to promote my work. Being a successful artist is all about how you are selling art, rather than being about making art. This is the down side of living in a capitalist society. 

But anyway, I have decided to treat my shop as my job/career, rather than an extra way to earn money. The nice thing about the shop being online is that it is always open without me always being present. Updating the listings doesn't take that long if I do one a day. I think I spent under an hour updating the candle; that's writing, staging new photos, editing, then cleaning up the trunk I used as a set. While I want to earn a comfortable living with my art, I do NOT want it to be a full time job. I enjoy making things, but making all day gets tiresome. 

I have some new projects in the works. I got more supplies yesterday. Pictures to come soon. Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon Post

Fuck Me Running

The Witches & Majick Series Spring Edition Day 2