Trash Talk Equals Art Sales
Good morning, my dears! I feel pretty good today, so I did a transmutation spell.
I started with a magnetic box that I was using as a crystal ball stand. I repurposed the top.
I wrote some codes on both the box and on the top, even though I am now using the top for something else. Might as well do all the charging at the same time.
Next, I found a picture to color. I love trees, as they symbolize both growth and longevity.
Completed spell on my refrigerator, so I can see it daily. And what was the spell, you ask? Any time my in-laws talk shit, I sell some art. I can't stop them from gossiping, so I might as well put that hate to good use.
I hope you all are having a great day. Blessed be. Stay safe!




Comments
Post a Comment