Autumn

 

Good morning, my dears. It is the first day of Autumn. Technically, the sun enters Libra tonight. Which may be why I couldn't get any of my brooms to stand on their own. I use this paintbrush for sweeping negativity out of my journal. I have dark thoughts. I thought for sure this one would stand because it has near perfect bristles, but no go. 
Since none of the brooms would stand, I offer the sign of Libra from my Zodiac mirror. 

The theme today is balance. I spent the first hour of the morning looking at Pinterest before deciding I would feel so much better if I actually made something. 

My plan today is to spend some time sewing, before I do anything else. 

Blessed be. Happy Mabon.

Comments

  1. I've been sewing myself recently. Autumn always seems like the right time to start sewing to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon Post

Fuck Me Running

The Witches & Majick Series Spring Edition Day 2