Do You See Any Good?

 I feel like I just complain, so I am making an attempt at listing good things, though I can't promise this post will be complaint free.

I managed to clean most of the bathroom yesterday. I also cleaned off the cedar chest. Now I won't need to put pillows and blankets on the floor. 

I did all of yesterday's laundry, plus some extra that had been piling up.

Switching Mom's door keys seems to have stopped her from wandering down the road. She can't lock the door, so she sits down. Then she forgets that she wanted to leave. 

I have been working on a dragon. He is green. 

One of my mother's cousins decided he didn't believe me about her condition. He went on a fact-checking mission. That was bad enough, but then he asked someone how much money my mother had. I was pissed. I called him out on Facebook. I didn't name names. But when his daughter cyber-stalks me, he will feel shame. My in-laws are trying to figure out who displayed no class. They have invented reasons to call me. I answer in enigmas. I shouldn't feel smug about being contrary, but I do because I think my boundaries are holding firm. 

I found out which neighbor has been bringing my mother food. Now that I know how often they come, I don't mind. 

I have been doing fairly well with shower, exercise, meditate, garden. 

I am journaling almost every day, which helps me get some of the Big Feelings out. 

My daughter sewed a plague doctor mask with no pattern and no assistance. 

I can't think of anything else, so I'll stop here. Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon Post

Fuck Me Running

The Witches & Majick Series Spring Edition Day 2