Ideas
I feel like things are suddenly speeding up. Here's what is going on:
I started a star book. It's sort of the same idea as a temperature blanket, but I am making a star, and instead of a color for the temperature of that day, I will make a star that reflects how I feel. Usually, when I decide to do something, I do it when I have the idea, rather than wait for the new year. I did decide to start this in October, as to have time to stitch the month and year. I decided to keep my stars in a large binder. I appropriated a flight safety manual for a Falcon 50 because the business has gone under, and I doubt the plane is still flying. Otherwise, someone would have come looking for the manuals two years ago.
Alabama Power updated their website. My last payment to them did not go through. I got a letter telling me this, along with informing me that since my bank returned the payment, I would be charged a fee. I tried to pay again. I can no longer make a payment without first having an online account. They have no record of my email, but I couldn't use it to create a new account because it was already associated with an account. I finally called, spent a ridiculous amount of time navigating the phone tree, got one person who claimed their was nothing wrong with the website, then she transferred me to someone else, and that agent finally admitted that no online payments went through, it was an error on their end, but not to worry, I had not been charged a fee. Alabama Power will not allow me to update my email information, nor will it clear out the fact that I have moved more than twice in 20 years, and now other people live in my old houses. My payment went through this time, but next month will probably be a headache. I don't have a choice on electricity providers and it's pissing me off.
We are broke. Three cars are out of commission. I have started doing money majick again. This was part of my daily practice, but I stopped when my mother decided to roam around her neighborhood. I stopped doing lots of things, like reading the cards and journaling. I feel like this could have been prevented, had I been mindful of the energies around me. I have been transmuting energy. I don't know how well it's working, but it does stop me from worrying, and that alone makes it worth doing.
I gave up on reclaiming my father's vineyard. I decided to start a new one. I haven't given up on the winery, but I think the vineyard is a lost cause. But I have plenty of space, and the opportunity to create something more diverse. Currently the vineyard and orchard are sperate. I think the vineyard could surround the orchard, and maybe there could be a secondary lavender crop under the vines. I'd also like more roses. Hell, I will plant mint under my apple trees and let it spread. Somethings are better if left to go wild.
I am having a lot of neck pain. I am trying to exercise to improve muscle tone and posture, but it makes me nauseous. I can hurt a little until I hurt often very badly, or I can feel sick and just hurt a bit for the rest of my life. This is depressing.
The house is filthy. It takes all day to do the housework. I can't find my Halloween decorations.
I want my studio back. I think I should clean it out so I can work. I have no idea when I will find the time to either clean or work.
I think my in-laws are up to something, but I can't prove it.
I have organized a costume contest for my fiber group.
The house plants are thriving.
That's all for now. Blessed be. Stay safe and well.

Comments
Post a Comment