Library Improvement

 Good morning, my dears. All week, I have been cleaning the library.

I managed to get the biggest bookcase into the corner with the least amount of sunlight. Somehow, despite taking every book off carefully, and then adding books to the top where there were no books previously, I ran out of room. I don't really know how to explain this. But the books are better organized now.

I put the cabinet I am using as a greenhouse in the opposite corner. I have decided to put my crystal collection at the bottom.

And then I had a fucked up dream about one of my in-laws looking for reasons to confront me, even though in the dream I wasn't bothering her. I feel like drama is building, so I decided to set up a working altar. I have other altars, but I believe I need to go on the defensive before problems arise. The other day, my husband mentioned the group that likes to gossip. Obviously, the group didn't dissolve, or they have since regrouped to flap their ignorant gums. It's been weeks since I did the forget/distract spell. 

The next stage of the library reset is to move this bookcase...

over here. I am sure I will need to move the table with the 3D printers first, which means moving the sewing machine. I still have a lot of work to do.

I am also thinking about writing a post showcasing some of my majickal tools. I have some that don't really fit into traditional Witchcraft tools, but I use them almost every day. I think it's fun to see how other people practice. I have learned more by watching tiktok videos than by reading books. I see a lot of bullshit too, but I think the bullshit is outweighed by helpful tips. 

I will not write the Witches & Majick Series this year. I am exhausted. I will try to post some pictures, but I don't think I can manage daily posts for a month and a half. Usually, I start writing these much earlier in the year. This year, I didn't get a chance. Too much happened. I like the series, so I will probably revist the idea in the future. 

That's all for now. Blessed be, my dears.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon Post

Fuck Me Running

The Witches & Majick Series Spring Edition Day 2