Mixed Up Two Numbers
As it turned out, my mother did not owe the gas company any money. They mixed up the last two numbers of her account. The bill should have gone to someone else.
It took the entire morning to find out what happened.
Today is trash day. I intended to take out the trash once I finished with the gas company. But she was in such a sour mood when I stopped by yesterday morning, that I didn't want to go back. The trash still hasn't run today. I guess I could go bag it all up now, but really, I don't want to see her.
It's difficult. She has decided she needs cash. She has over $100 in her purse. I showed it to her several times. But it's small bills, so she doesn't think it's very much. She doesn't actually need money, because she doesn't go anywhere. Mom thinks she needs to pay my son for cutting the grass. She doesn't actually know his name. She doesn't know my husband also cut grass. She doesn't think I can give them money for her. When I tried to explain this, she called me stupid. I decided to tell her that she already paid on Monday. She won't know.
That's all for today. I'm trying to keep things low key. It's been stressful. No need to add to it.
Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well.
Comments
Post a Comment