Mystery

 

Work in progress. It's titled "Working On Mysteries Without Any Clues." I need to add fast food. Why, might you ask? Because fast food keeps appearing at my mother's house and I am not bringing it. First, there was the hamburger, then there was the box of KFC. She won't tell me who gave it to her. She insists that she drove to town. Except she doesn't have a car. Possibly Door Dash is delivering to the wrong house. But it's happening a lot, so I imagine someone is getting angry. Door Dash typically leaves things at the front door. The door bell doesn't work, so there's no telling how long food sits outside in the heat before my mother finds it. I'm very surprised the food isn't covered with ants. That leads me to believe someone brings her food, but I don't know who. It's a mystery. 

I did a reading with my Seed & Sickle deck. All the cards are about asking for help, letting go, not struggling alone, healing. I am certain this is what I most need to learn, but I do not know how to do it. 

I did realize that with my practice, it has been a long time since I worked on long-term goals, or making life better. I have been trying to get through immediate problems. I think this Mabon will bring a shift in perspective. I think I need to remember that the mundane often builds the future. 

That's all for now. I just wanted to share what I am working on while I had a moment alone. Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon Post

Fuck Me Running

The Witches & Majick Series Spring Edition Day 2