Shit Always Goes Down When the Moon is in Leo

 Good morning, my dears. So much happened in the last 24 hours that I'm not sure I can fit it all into one post.

The main thing was the microwave. I tried to make lunch. I opened the microwave and half the door fell off. I mean the outside fell off while the inside was still closed. My husband tried to put it back together, but the little plastic brackets were broken. Since the outside was gone, the microwave thought the door was open, so we couldn't nuke anything. Off to Lowe's we went.

We got the newer version of what we already had, but for some reason, this microwave seems so much nicer. I named her Calypso. 

Replacing the microwave means lots of things changed. First, my husband discovered our vent didn't work because the flap was stuck closed. We knew the vent didn't work, we just didn't know why. Had we not replaced the microwave, we probably never would have known what happened. 

This morning, I realized a couple of things: 1. Monday was Middle Sister's birthday. Usually that is a day of family drama. Because my kitchen was in complete disarray, and I was spending money we didn't really have, I forgot. 

2. I realized the moon entered Leo and roughly 30 minutes later is when the door fell apart. I have noticed that something frustrating always happens to me when the moon is in Leo. I don't think Leo is a bad sign; I think it is in relation to a warning spell I did some time ago when I asked to be aware of plots against me. 

This also tells me that another of my spells is still working. While it was annoying that the microwave broke when I looking forward to egg rolls, ultimately everything worked out in my favor because I got a better microwave AND a new vent came with it, solving a problem we didn't know we had. 

After installing Calypso, I started deep cleaning the kitchen. I usually deep clean the whole house twice a year, spring and autumn. This is right on time. The deep clean had resulted in a change of decorations. Which also led to changing plant locations. While at Lowe's, I got a grow light for the dining room. I put it in this morning. The plant on my table is already reaching towards the light. I received the plant 11 years ago when my daughter was born. I made it into a protection spell for her. I feel like she is safer now.

We also looked at dishwashers. We will be upgrading soon. We planned to do that anyway, but now we know when the dishwasher will be on sale. I have been struggling with dishes, and I think this will help.

Over the weekend we finally got the pool cleaned, and we were gifted another pump. Our pump was too small for our pool. I finally got to swim. I feel much better, more calm. 

We cut the grass at Homestead. Turns out we didn't need the tractor after all.

My husband decided to leave our ill-mannered dogs outside. Now the house is cleaner. 

I finally talked to the flight chief; waiting until I have an insulin pump before resuming flight has been approved.

I got new clothes. I feel a bit more sophisticated. 

All the laundry is done.

I moved all the bookcases and books in the library. I need to move the 3D printers, then that room is clean and organized. My daughter's bedroom is next.

Due to all the struggles around the house, I haven't done anything with my Etsy shop. But I did get a few ideas, and I made a decision on how I want to handle my business. So I at have a direction. 

Since the library is organized, I have a place to read the cards and work spells. I have a new place to store my crystals. 

There's more, but I am getting tired. I am writing on my phone. I haven't solved my computer problems yet. Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon Post

Fuck Me Running

The Witches & Majick Series Spring Edition Day 2