The Wheel Turns

 It's gray and damp in my part of the world. Leaves are falling. I find this restful. I had grown weary of the unrelenting sun with mind-numbing heat. 

I changed my Facebook profile picture. I always have a photo of me wearing a mask for Halloween. This is from 2014, the year before I got pregnant, when I was still fabulous. As opposed to now, when I am fat from all the repressed rage I carry. 

The spider lilies are blooming. Expect frost in 6 weeks. 

This weekend, I intend to decorate for Halloween. 

I found this sigil. And then I thought of a slightly better idea, so I made a sigil for that. I will probably use the two together. 

The puppies escaped again. I didn't have plans for today, but obviously I will be fortifying the pen. I had one idea, but my husband told me it wouldn't work. Now I need to do it twice, and take pictures for spite. Don't challenge me.

I got several alerts from the camera pointing at my shed. Nothing is in any of the pictures. But I did notice that my neighbor has his back field well lit. I think when someone walks around over there, their shadow sets off my motion detector. I believe drug deals are occurring next door. I think sometimes people wander into my yard out of curiosity. It is only a matter of time before I catch them on camera. 

When I get tired of working on the dog pen, I intend to do journal rituals. And start sewing another cardinal. I posted the one I made on Facebook and the people the spell was intended for immediately liked and commented. The spell is working!

That's all for now. Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon Post

Fuck Me Running

The Witches & Majick Series Spring Edition Day 2